The Opticell Holder is a self-contained cell-holding device designed for inclusion into ultrasound exposure configurations to ensure optimal sonoporation in vitro.
Specific advantages for sonoporation-based experiments include:
• Self-contained sterile system
• Transparent cell culture surfaces for convenient microscopic analysis
• Minimises contamination risk
• Ultrasound-transparent (no ultrasound attenuation)
• Under controlled conditions multiple exposures possible using the same cell population
Please Log-in or register your details to view the technical drawing and obtain a quote.