In Utero – MOUSE/RAT Embryo – Cortex/Cerebellum, E12.5
We believe that the following publications will be helpful (even though they are not about forebrain EP):
– Development of Cerebellar Neurons and Glias Revealed by in UteroElectroporation (Kita et al, 2013)
– Selective and regulated gene expression in murine Purkinje cells by in-utero electroporation (Nishiyama et al, 2012)
– The CUY650P3 only is used for E10.5, E11.5 and E12.5 in the above publication:(Nishiyama et al, 2012).
– The CUY650P1 is another additional suggestion and is perhaps most suitable if you wish to avoid targeting other regions of the forebrain.
Other In vivo Brain Publications
– Cellular Mechanisms Underlying Morphine Analgesic Tolerance and Hyperalgesia
– Efficient In Vivo Electroporation of the Postnatal Rodent
– Genetic manipulation of adult mouse neurogenic niches by in vivo electroporation
– Microtubule-based nuclear movement occurs independently of centrosome positioning in migrating neurons